Monday, January 7, 2013

Wet morning

It was raining in Chaves when the sun came up this morning. It's very possible that we will not fly today. If that's the case, we'll get a chance to catch up on laundry, currency exchange, shopping, and blogging. Also, Peter and Phil could use a nap. I'm in the internet cafe waiting for Peter to drop off the YG and PG Flight Logs, which I will deliver to the Scorer just before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.